The advantages of the sun’s ultra violet rays News
Sunblock has many draw backs. Most brands are laden with toxic chemicals such as:
- Oxybenzone, which is linked to hormone disruption and cell damage that may lead to skin cancer.
- Retinyl palmitate, which has now been proven to be a carcinogen.
- Octyl-methoxycinnamate causes oxidation damage of the skin, which ages your face.
- Butyl-Methdiebenzoylmethane, which releases free radicals into the body.
- Benzophenone 2 (BP2), decreases the function of the thyroid, in a population that is already seriously suffering from hypothyroidism (under active).
Furthermore, sunblock stops the sun’s ultra violet rays from creating Vitamin D in the body, which is essential for many functions such as:
- bone health
- supports the immune system
- protects against dementia and brain aging
- good for loosing excess fat
- essential for decreasing symptoms of asthma
- strengthens teeth